Your Custom Token Distribution
Mynt is an end-to-end service for deploying customizable token distribution events on EOSIO blockchains. We help entrepreneurs materialize their vision. Mynt ensures all technical components of a successful token distribution event is properly serviced. Our turnkey solution is battle-tested, customizable, secure, and reliable. Leveraging our proven technology allows you to launch your vision with confidence.
Unlocking the Potential of Visionaries
There are many details to consider and questions to be answered before launching a token. Our service makes the process simple, and connects you to resources you’ll need. Mynt provides comprehensive support to harmonize the technical, legal, and financial aspects of launching your native token.
In the midst of regulatory uncertainty, Mynt offers an optimal balance for regulators, investors and businesses. Compliance controls and consumer protections can be added without stifling innovation. Furthermore, unlike IEO’s, which are dependent upon centralized crypto exchanges that charge exorbitant fees, Mynt puts complete control in the hands of token issuers at low-cost.
You Customize. We build it.
We help you customize your token event based on your specifications and needs.
- Token contract creation
- Airdrop/ Airgrab functionality
- Token distribution format choice
- Leasing Capability Enabled (read more)
- Customizable front-end auction portal with KYC integration (view)
- Optional server maintenance
- Automated EOSIO blockchain resource management.
ALL Mynt service packages also includes testing, code audit(s), and ongoing upgrade/bug support.
Note: You do not need to choose all features. We work with our clients to build customized service packages.
Reliable Tech. Reliable Team.
Our technology is proven and secure for any EOSIO token issuance. We launched our own token auction with KYC only in April 2019. Our experience has helped us iron out bugs and ensure that our technology is reliable, resulting in a smooth experience for you and your contributors.
Our reputable development team has conducted EOSIO smart contract audits for Equilibrium, BonDavinci Pro, Hirevibes, Switcheo/Obolus, dGoods and MPT.
Our CTO, Phillip Hamnett, is also a moderator and top contributor for the EOSIO stack exchange.
Contact Phil for tech questions:
Legal, Regulatory, & Banking
Navigating regulatory issues can be daunting. Depending on where you live and your intended project reach, you will need various degrees of legal support and guidance. We have the resources and configurable technology to ensure your token issuance is conducted with legal integrity.
KYC/AML & Banking
- KYC (know your customer) and AML (anti-money laundering) services with front-end portal integration.
- Accept BTC, ETH, and EOS for your token distribution.
- Fiat Banking services for funds raised.
- General preliminary counsel for business concept
- White Paper or similar documentation content legal review
- International Legal Opinion Drafting (for stakeholders, private investors, institutions, exchanges listing purposes, pre-ICO/IEO)
- Legal advice (including Terms & Conditions and token assessment)
- Private Placement Memorandum drafting (for projects fully or partially funded through private accredited investors — for example under Reg. D of the US Federal Securities Law)
Note: All services are optional and provided by our specialized International Legal & KYC partners.
Don’t hesitate to ask us questions. Our CEO, David Packham, has more than 20 years of experience with issues related to FinTech and compliance.
We will also provide our clients with any current information pertaining to the evolution of regulatory issues.
Contact David: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Journey Begins
If you would like to explore options, ask questions, or get the process started to launch your Native Token, please reach out to our team at email@example.com or come to our public telegram and speak with any of our moderators.
Mynt services are Subject to Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer. EOSwriter does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you with all the important information we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor this article can be considered as an investment advice.