Investors in traditional public companies are familiar with annual reports being one of the most important forms of communication released by the management of the company. But the investors almost never see such reporting made by a blockchain business. By publishing this annual report, Newdex becomes the trailblazer in the industry where performance results of a blockchain project are hard to find.
Here are some of the top highlights:
- 41M annual pageviews and 10K DAU (consistent with some of the centralized exchanges)
- Consistently ranked first in user and trading volume among all blockchain exchanges
- 122 trading pairs and 136 listed tokens
- 3 EOS side chains supported (5, as of January 2020)
- expansion to TRON
- 40 wallet partnerships
- world’s largest decentralized staking pool
Read the full annual report here!
Here’s to a happy new year with Newdex!
Disclaimer. EOSWriter does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you with all the important information we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor this article can be considered as an investment advice.